Fill in a form or call directly to discuss how you can save up to 30%
The genesig® range of qPCR detection kits includes over 600 kits for human pathogen detection, veterinary diseases, food, water and agricultural analysis, GMO detection, species identification, biothreat detection, genotyping and many other niche applications.
genesig® qPCR detection kits are available for Everyone in multiple convenient kit formats which are optimised suit your PCR needs and expertise. These genesig qPCR detection kits are available in five convenient kit formats.
genesig “Easy” Kits are suitable for users of all experience levels and are designed specifically for the genesig q16, whilst their “Advanced” and “Standard” kits can be used on all other qPCR cyclers. genesigPLEX and genesigMYPLEX Kits are specialised multiplex kits.
• All kits include a positive control and resuspension buffers.
• Rapid detection of all clinically relevant subtypes
• Fast and easy to use protocol
• High priming efficiency
• Sensitive to <100 copies of target
• Positive copy number standard curve for quantification.
• Supplied lyophilised - no cold chain shipping
• Exceptional value for money
Custom genesig qPCR detection kits - If your target of interest is missing from Primer Design’s huge menu, they can develop a new PCR detection test for you on demand in just 4-6 weeks.
genesig® Easy DNA/RNA Extraction Kits are fast, easy to perform and allow DNA and RNA extraction from virtually any sample type Everywhere using magnetic bead technology (no need for phenolic chemicals or electrical equipment).
• Extracts DNA and RNA with high yields <60 minutes
• Works with huge range of sample types
o Clinical and Veterinary – including swabs and urine
o Food - including meat, fish, and milk; excluding processed food products
o Environmental - including plant, soil, and water
• Safe protocol with no phenolic chemicals
• No centrifuge or electrical equipment required - for use in the lab or in the field
• For use with the genesig Easy DNA/RNA Extraction Kit
• Enables simple nucleic acid extraction from up to 16 different samples at once.
• Allows for simple aspiration of samples direct from tubes
Complete your qPCR with the use of highly sensitive and Master Mix product from Primer Design’s oasig™ and Precision ™ master mix range. These optimised Master Mix products allow for rapid cycling protocols to be achieved on virtually any real-time PCR analyser. Available for human, mouse, rat and other unusual species genes of interest.
• Guaranteed superior quality data at an unbeatable price
• Optimised for low copy number samples
• Precise, reproducible results across a wide range of template concentrations
• Optimised to run on fast and standard cycling protocols
• Optional blue dye (to aid pipetting) also available at no extra cost
• Compatible with any qPCR platform
• Multiple pack sizes available
• NEW! Multiplex qPCR master mixes available