The Seahorse XFp Analyzer measures OCR and ECAR of live cells in a 8-well miniplate format. The quick and easy setup makes the XFp Analyzer ideal for performing routine tests of metabolic phenotype of ex-vivo and other quantity-limited samples.
- Right Size for Precious Samples- the XFp Analyzer is the most cost-effective solution for researchers with limited cell numbers or who have just a few samples to run each day.
- Real-time Results- this integrated system reports metabolic rates in just minutes, without sample extraction or labeling. The instrument performs measurements and calculates rates on the fly, completing the assay in just an hour or two. Data is easily transferred to Seahorse Wave analytical software, or exported to common spreadsheet and graphing programs.
- Fast Turnaround Time- the 8-well plate miniplate format streamlines assay setup. Custom report generators aid and standardize outputs for key assays while providing flexibility to support different experimental protocols.
- Live-Cell Responses – detect responses to substrates, inhibitors, and other compounds in real time via the 4-port injection system and automated mixing function.
- High Sensitivity- analyze as few as 5000 cells per well/15000 per group. Cell number requirements vary by cell type; consult the Cell Reference Database for details.
- Compatible with a variety of sample sources due to the precision-controlled heating tray, which can maintain 16-40°C (minimum 8°C above ambient conditions).
- Generate a metabolic phenotype within one hour with the Seahorse XF Cell Energy Phenotype Test
- Measure mitochondrial function with the Seahorse XFp Cell Mito Stress Test Kit and report generator.
- Determine the ability of cells to use the glycolytic pathway to meet energy demand with the Seahorse XF Glycolysis Stress Test
- Quickly determine dependency of cellular energy production on glucose, glutamine, or fatty acids with the Seahorse XFp Mito Fuel Flex Test Kit and report generator.
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Find the perfect instrument for your analysis needs with this helpful guide.
Discover how to measure the metabolic potential of your cells with the XFp Cell Energy Phenotype Test Kit.