The Micronic Univo Screw Cap Recapper SR096 offers users the ability to cap, decap or recap 96 tubes with Screw Caps in a single action. Easy to install and operate, the Univo SR096 decaps Screw Caps from a full 96-tube storage rack in less than 30 seconds! Through the graphical touch screen interface the operator is able to select any rack to cap, decap or recap without using different adapters for different tube sizes. The Screw Cap Recapper uses a precisely determined torque value for optimal sealing quality thereby minimizing sample evaporation and maximizing the integrity of your valuable samples.
The Recapper SR096 is
“must-have" equipment for higher throughput users.
The device is user-friendly and extremely durable and reliable. In addition, the Recapper SR096 has an optional sensor that verifies all caps have been removed. The sensor allows effective use in automation process and minimizes potential cross-contamination. For loading screw caps in the machine, a re-usable Screw Cap Adapter for 96-format Screw Caps is available.
Micronic offers the Screw Cap Recapper SR096 for use with other brands of tubes and caps (Thermo, FluidX and LVL). This means that if you use sample storage tubes or caps from another brand, it is still possible to benefit from the wide range of qualities our Screw Cap Recapper SR096 offers.
: ANSI / SLAS
: 30 seconds
: 583 x 258 x 443 mm
: 115 - 230 V
Extremely durable design for reliable operation
- Caps or decaps 96 Screw Cap tubes at once in less than 30 seconds
- Compatible with the complete Micronic range of 96-format tubes (up to 1.40ml)
- Compatible with other brands (e.g. Thermo, FluidX and LVL)
- Precise torque value for optimal sealing quality
- No adapters required
- Easy-to-use graphical touch screen interface for labware selection
- Operates stand-alone or in a fully automated environment
- Sensor cap detection that enhances process safety for automation (optional)
- Ethernet connection provides many possibilities for different communication protocols
- Models available for Micronic Standard, Low Profile, 48- and 24-format Screw Caps, as well as caps from other brands
- 3 year warranty