The Univo Screw Cap Recapper SR008 is developed in conjunction with several leading laboratories. The handheld device offers users the ability to cap, decap or recap a row of 8 tubes in less than 5 seconds - 10 times faster than by hand! Thereby, minimizing sample evaporation and significantly improving productivity. In addition, the Screw Cap Recapper ensures each screw cap is reproducibly tightened securely and uniformly.
Benefiting from a purely manual operation, the Screw Cap Recapper SR008 requires no battery charging and is always available for use. Whether you are looking to recap tubes with the same or new caps it is easy to position the screw caps above tubes using the SR008. When removing screw caps, the large ejection handle makes discarding the old caps a simple single action task. The reliable and robust Micronic Screw Cap Recapper SR008 comes with a 3-year warranty!
Micronic offers the Screw Cap Recapper SR008 for use with other brands of tubes and caps (Thermo, FluidX and LVL). This means that if you use sample storage tubes or caps from another brand, it is still possible to benefit from the wide range of qualities our Screw Cap Recapper SR008 offers.
: ANSI/SLAS standard 96-format racks
: Less than 5 seconds per row
: 15.8x15.4x33.4 cm / 6.22x6.06x13.14 in
: 115 - 230V
- Cost-effective solution to cap, decap or recap a row of 8 tubes at once
- Each screw cap is reproducibly tightened securely and uniformly
- Caps a row of 8 tubes in 5 seconds and a whole rack of 96 tubes in only 1 minute - 10 times faster than by hand!
- Compatible with Micronic Screw Caps and tubes
- Compatible with other brands (e.g. Thermo, FluidX and LVL)
- Minimizes contamination
- Easy positioning of screw caps above the tubes
- Ergonomic lightweight solution for left and right handed use
- Caps can be easily discarded using the large ejection handle
- Very small footprint for bench top use
- No need for battery recharging
- 3 year warranty