The traceable 1.10ml storage vials from Micronic work equally well with either screw caps or push caps. The tubes have a net working volume of 0.80ml when used with screw cap or 0.90ml when used with push cap (working volume at +21°C). The 1.10ml tubes are standard available in the 96-well format Roborack or Micronic 96-3 Rack. The 1D barcoded racks are based on the ANSI/SLAS standards for storage racks and are, just like the tubes, produced in a class 7 clean room.
Inner tube shape
Working volume (+21ºC)
Tube height in rack
: Highest purity Polypropylene
: See overview
: 39.0mm (without cover)
: Chemical solvents
: Vapor phase LN2 to +100°C
- Internal thread provides the most optimal sealing for storage at ultra-low temperatures
- Available Non-coded or with a unique 2D Data-Matrix code (adhere to the ECC200 standard) on the tube bottom
- 2D codes and 1D rack barcodes are permanently laser etched
- 2D codes also have a human-readable code
- 100% quality control on all 2D codes
- Available in bulk, Roborack-96 and Micronic 96-3 Rack (based on the global recognized ANSI / SLAS standards for storage racks)
- Black code surface cannot be separated from the transparent tube due to the patented 2K injection molding technique
- Class 7 clean room production
- RNase/DNase and Pyrogen free
- Sterile, gamma radiated (15 kGy Avg.) or EtO treated
- Snap tubes; tubes are locked into the rack wells to prevent sample loss from overturned racks
- Precapped with (Low Profile) Screw Cap or Push Cap
- Customized 2D Data-Matrix tube code and 1D rack barcode.
Click to read more about Micronic product quality information.