Monday 22nd May 2017
- 10:30-11:30am Lecture Theatre C - Level 7, Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre (VCCC)
- 2.30-3.30 pm - Room GM002 Peter Doherty Institute
Tuesday 23 May 2017
- 10:15am – 11:15am - AMREP Education Centre, Classroom 2, Alfred Hospital
- Afternoon Session TBA
Wednesday 24th May 2017
- 10:30-11:30AM - N248 Anderson Stuart Building University of Sydney
- 2:30-4:00 PM - WIMR Conference Room C2.20, Westmead Institute for Medical Research
Thursday 25th May 2017
- 10am-11am - LG03, Wallace Wurth Building (C27) UNSW
- 2:30-3:30pm - Level 4 Conference Room, Lowy Packer Building, Victor Chang Cardiac Resarch Insitute (VCCRI)
Friday 26th May 2017
10am-11am - Room 2004. Translational Research Institute
Why you should Go?
IHC and FISH have been used widely in research and diagnostics for detecting proteins and DNA, respectively, yet RNA ISH has only found limited use due to lack of sensitive and easy-to-use technologies. Next generation RNA ISH technologies now enable easy visualization of gene expression at single-molecule sensitivity and single-base resolution, both in individual cells and within the context of complex tissues. Next generation RNA ISH has been employed in ~800 high quality publications to date, indicating broad utilities in cancer, neurosciences, infectious disease, and stem cell biology research. Examples showcasing the unique applications of RNA ISH in research and diagnostics will be presented.